In this tutorial, we learn how to take apart an Xbox 360 wireless controller for repair. First, grab your controller and grab a few different sizes of screwdrivers. After this, turn your controller over and start to remove all the different screws from their spots and place them onto a table where they won't fall. now, take the bar code off and take off the final screw that is on the inside. After this, you will be able to take apart your controller and fix whatever issue you are having with it. After this, replace the sides of the controller, then place all of the screws back into their original spots.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades