First you need a TR9 screwdriver. Take off battery cover and with a flat head screwdriver take off the little sticker in the bottom of the place where you put the battery. Take your TR9 screwdriver and remove all the screws from your controller, the last screw it's covered behind the sticker you have just removed. Take a screwdriver and press the back off your controller to remove one side of it. Don't press to hard or you will break the controller. Push the side you have pressed with the screwdriver to remove the back side of your controller. Put the rumblers on top of the board and remove it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades