In this tutorial, we learn how to take apart your Xbox 360 with basic tools. First, take off the faceplate by putting your fingers on the side and pulling. Now, to remove the top vent, use a screwdriver and stick it into the slot to release the hold on it. Pull the vent out and then remove the other side the same way. Next, remove the bottom of the Xbox by doing the same thing as you did on the top. To finish, pop off the clips on the side and then use the screwdriver to push into the side hole and wait until you hear a click. Do this on both sides then you will be able to open up the entire console.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades