There are a lot of reasons to want to open a XBox 360 console case. You might want to fix it because it's broken. You might to flash the disc drive, or you might want to cut cut a hole the shape of a big X in the side of it. Whatever the case, you're going to need to open the case and disassemble it first. This video will show you how to take your XBox 360 apart completely, down to the fans on the boards. Now you can make whatever changes you wish. Good luck on the return trip.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades