Video game systems are always evolving, and smart gamers like to make sure they have the most recent one.
Recently, Microsoft started producing models with a new chip called Jasper, that houses a 65 nm CPU, which runs cooler and uses less power.
This model is not clearly labeled on the Xbox, however, and you need to know how to look for it.
If you are curious if your new Xbox is a Jasper model or not, have a look at this quick tutorial and find out how to check your box for clues. It is not hard to find out which model you have if you know what you are looking for.
So, until Microsoft offers the new chip for everyone, you will just have to hope you are one of the lucky users who gets one. It's like finding Willy Wonka's golden ticket.. in a gaming console.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades