This video tutorial is in the Video Games category which will show you how to unban your Xbox 350 live account. For this you will need the eXen card and the eXen Neox card with the USB cable. Turn off your Xbox and plug in the eXen card in to the front of the Xbox with the USB. Turn on the Xbox by pressing and holding the red button on the eXen card. Once the Xbox turns on, immediately press the white button next to the red button. When the blank screen comes up, press the button 3 times and then click on 'extract firmware'. Once that is done, turn off Xbox and remove the USB. Now plug the eXen card in to the computer and follow the further steps in the video to unban your Xbox.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades