Dragon Age 2 seems to have more awesome and easy-to-execute exploitable glitches than any game in a long time. It almost seem deliberate, which would be a really awesome move on Bioware's part. This video will teach you how to use a really simple inventory glitch to max out any character's armor stat at 100% in less than a minute. You will be almost indestructible, and you can stop whenever you want if you just want a more reasonable boost.
From the Creator:
This can only be done using a character that is able to equip a shield.
1. Player must own a shield for the character they want to boost the armor for.
2. Pause the game and go into the inventory menu.
3. Select the character you want to boost.
4. Equip and unequip shield over and over.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades