The Ancient Rock Wraith in Dragon Age 2 is a really impressive boss, and will probably beat you mercilessly the first time you fight him. Especially if you're playing on Nightmare. This video demonstrates a successful pwning of the Ancient Rock Wraith on Nightmare so you can learn from the creator's success. You'll also see how to use a health glitch in the game that allows you to make this fight a lot easier by taking advantage of teleporting enemies.
From the Creator:
*note on Health glitch*
I found that monsters that burrow or teleport around cause the health glitch. So if you really want to exploit this glitch, wait for the monster to vanish or burrow. Cast regroup, then they should be bugged with health regeneration.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades