In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use pennies to fix the "red ring of death" on an Xbox 360. The materials needed for this procedure are: 3-12 pennies, duct tape and a hot glue gun. Begin by disassembling the console. Now stack 2-3 pennies on top of each other and wrap them with the electrical tape. Make 4 stacks and wrap until there is no copper showing. Glue the stack of pennies to each RAM chip and assemble the console back together. This video will benefit those viewers who have the "red ring of death" problem with their Xbox 360, and would like to find a way to fix it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades