Microsoft recently made it possible to use a USB memory stick to expand your storage capacity. You'll want to watch this video to check out how it's done. Basically, you're going to need an Xbox 360 game system, and a USB flash drive with at LEAST 1G storage capacity. Under that and it won't work. The system will format the memory stick first, so make sure it doesn't have anything important on it. Go for it gamer! Oh yeah, this is also a cheap way to expand your storage too.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades