Watch as Tina Wood talks about how to view pictures, videos and more on your Xbox 360. If you want to view pictures and watch videos on your Xbox 360, simply follow these steps: 1. Turn on your Xbox and go to the dashboard. 2. Plug your USB compatible device into your console. 3. Press the Guide button on your controller. 4. Scroll to the Media tab, and choose which files you want to see. 5. Choose Portable Device, and start a slide show, or select specific pictures to see. 6. If you want to view them in full screen, press "A". 7. Repeat the steps above if you want to view videos or play music. If you want all your media to run smoothly, make sure they are in the following formats: .WMV, .WMA, .MPS, .MPEG2 and . MPEG4.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades