Thirteen isn't an unlucky number for this Limbo walkthrough; it's the number of videos in this series, a series which shows you the complete process, through trial and error, life and death, and as least amount of edits as possible.
Limbo is a minimalist game, specifically a 2D side-scroller puzzle-platform video game, with film noir aesthetics and an eerie atmosphere. It's available for download from the Xbox Live Arcade (XBLA). If you want to beat it, then this walkthrough series is how you're going to do it. If you ever need help, just resort back to here.
Mahalo describes the gameplay as… "…players take control of a young boy who traverses through strange and extremely dangerous trap filled environments in search of his sister. The game features a unique black and white art style with blurry backgrounds to emphasize the eerie atmosphere of the game's world. Animations are extremely fluid and objects and creatures react naturally to the laws physics, leading to some disturbingly graphic deaths that befall the young protagonist."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades