Some folks in South Korea seem to think so. Below, recent images from website All Voices reveal a boot camp for naughty Korean children who skip school, join gangs or commit the (somehow equatable) sin of becoming addicted to video games.
"Inmates are pushed over assault courses and learn to ride horses, as well as being given therapy workshops on more creative pursuits. During the sessions, participants cannot use a computer and are allowed only one hour of mobile phone use a day to prevent them playing games via their handsets."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades