Hooray for superpowers! Well, in BioShock: Infinite, these superpowers are called vigors and they are sweet as hell. Here's a list of all of the vigors you can collect in the game.
- Bucking Bronco
- Devil's Kiss
- Murder of Crows
- Shock Jockey
- Return to Sender
If you already found all of the vigors above, then you'll have the "Well Rounded" achievement/trophy. But, then you can move on to bigger and badder things, like the "Combination Shock" trophy.
In order to complete the "Combination Shock" achievement/trophy (one of the more fun ones, IMHO) you will need to...well...COMBINE your vigors together to destroy the many enemies you will encounter throughout the game.
Check out this video below to see all of the combinations in action.
Here is a list of the 8 combinations in the video above, for those of you that didn't want to make one on your own.
- Possession + Devil's Kiss
- Possesion + Shock Jockey
- Murder of Crows + Devil's Kiss
- Murder of Crows + Shock Jockey
- Bucking Bronco + Devil's Kiss
- Bucking Bronco + Charge
- Undertow + Shock Jockey
- Devil's Kiss + Charge
Click here for more achievements/trophies for BioShock: Infinite.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades