If you've played any of the BioShock games, you already know about the powers that you can wield from you hands. It's kind of like being a wizard or Dragon Ball Z character. In previous BioShock games they were plasmids, but in BioShock: Infinite, it's a slightly new twist, and they're called vigors.
In order to use the powers, you'll need to find them. Luckily, finding all of the vigors unlocks the "Well Rounded" achievement/trophy in the process. All of the vigors can be found by simply following the story, but take a look at this guide which will show you the location of all the vigors throughout the game.
Here's a quick list of all the vigors you'll need to find to earn the "Well Rounded" trophy (or achievement).
- Possession Vigor (starts at 0:05 in video)
- Devil's Kiss Vigor (starts at 0:29 in video)
- Murder of Crows Vigor (starts at 0:48 in video)
- Bucking Bronco Vigor (starts at 1:05 in video)
- Shock Jockey Vigor (starts at 1:26 in video)
- Charge Vigor (starts at 1:49 in video)
- Undertow Vigor (starts at 2:15 in video)
- Return to Sender Vigor (starts at 2:47 in video)
Now, once you have all of these vigors, you can move on to completing the "Combination Shock" achievement.
Click here for more achievements/trophies for BioShock: Infinite.
Start your career in Graphic Design with the WonderHowTo's Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course