How to Find All of the Vigors in BioShock: Infinite and Get the "Well Rounded" Achievement
If you've played any of the BioShock games, you already know about the powers that you can wield from you hands. It's kind of like being a wizard or Dragon Ball Z character. In previous BioShock games they were plasmids, but in BioShock: Infinite, it's a slightly new twist, and they're called vigors.
In order to use the powers, you'll need to find them. Luckily, finding all of the vigors unlocks the "Well Rounded" achievement/trophy in the process. All of the vigors can be found by simply following the story, but take a look at this guide which will show you the location of all the vigors throughout the game.
Here's a quick list of all the vigors you'll need to find to earn the "Well Rounded" trophy (or achievement).
- Possession Vigor (starts at 0:05 in video)
- Devil's Kiss Vigor (starts at 0:29 in video)
- Murder of Crows Vigor (starts at 0:48 in video)
- Bucking Bronco Vigor (starts at 1:05 in video)
- Shock Jockey Vigor (starts at 1:26 in video)
- Charge Vigor (starts at 1:49 in video)
- Undertow Vigor (starts at 2:15 in video)
- Return to Sender Vigor (starts at 2:47 in video)
Now, once you have all of these vigors, you can move on to completing the "Combination Shock" achievement.
Click here for more achievements/trophies for BioShock: Infinite.