For all of you gamers out there who haven't started recording your gameplay, you'll be happy to know there's an easy solution— Dazzle.
Pinnacle's Dazzle is a video recording system that allows you to capture the video on your television screen directly to your computer. It's most used application is for capturing and recording gameplay footage from the Xbox 360 gaming console, but it can also be used for camcorders, VCRs, set-top boxes and more.
In this video series, you'll learn how to set up the Dazzle for use with an Xbox 360. See how to hook up the cords and configure the Dazzle for your Mac or PC. It's stated that you need an HDTV for this to work, but that's not necessarily true. As long as it has component ins and outs, you should be good.
#1 - Use Pinnacle Dazzle for Windows with the Xbox 360 (Windows Method)
#2 - Use Pinnacle Dazzle for Windows with the Xbox 360 (Mac Method)
#3 - Recording Sound from the Xbox 360 with Dazzle (Windows Method)
#4 - Recording Sound from the Xbox 360 with Dazzle (Mac Method)
#5 - Using the Pinnacle Dazzle software for Windows with a Mac
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades