Yes—we're back with another roundup of totally kickass emblem designs. Why? Because there's so many of them, thanks to Treyarch's revamped emblem editor in Call of Duty: Black Ops 2. There's more layers and brighter colors, which means more badass designs. If you missed the first roundup for Black Ops 2 emblems, be sure to check it out after this.
This time, let's take a look at these impressive emblems, which include the Anonymous mask, an Angry Birds Iron Man hybrid, Cammy from Street Fighter's rear...
Tupac, Kenny from South Park (a classic!), the Assassin's Creed 3 logo...
Syndicate Project logo, Juggernaut logo, Jack Skellington (great for some Christmas gaming)...
Rockstar and Monster logos (because of all that help they give us during those late-night pwn sessions), and the Facebook logo.
For all the guides, hit up the appropriate videos below.
Now, hit up the previous 12 kickass emblem designs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades