Creating your own emblem is a great way to show off your creative skills and show those stock-emblem clowns what's really up. And in the new Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Treyarch decided to revamp the emblem editor, so now you can make more colorful and elaborate emblems.
In the first COD: Black Ops, there were 12 layers max in the emblem editor. Now, we have a whopping 32 layers to play with in Black Ops 2, which makes it possible to create some very legit and intricate designs.
Also new is the RGB scale, which gives more options for color scheming, along with the option for a transparent background, which will allow your emblem to be placed directly onto your playercard for a smooth, more uniform look.
Now, making awesome emblems can be a little bit tricky, especially now with these added features. Thankfully, there's some hardcore emblem makers on YouTube to help give us some ideas. Here are just a few of the most popular emblems in BO2.
Who doesn't want to shoot some n00bs Gangnam style?
UPDATE: Not enough? Go check out 12 more totally kickass BO2 emblem designs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades