The D-pad is no longer the preferred means of control in most video games, and it shows in the shoddy design of the one on the XBox 360 controller. It bumps against the sides of its enclosure as you try to push it to its limits, causing mistake and frustration. No more! This video contains instructions for shaving down the outer rim of the D-pad, allowing it to move more precisely and greatly improving the quality of your play in games that use the D-pad a lot like Oblivion and Street Fighter IV.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades