In this how to video, you will learn how to disassemble a wireless Xbox 360 controller. This will be useful if you need to make any repairs. First, remove the batteries. Next, remove the screws on the back of the controller with a screwdriver. Once this is done, remove the plate. Make sure the front is facing downward. Next, pull out the buttons if you need to. Next, unscrew the screws on the back side of the front plate. Next, remove the joysticks and remove the rumble motors by unplugging them. You can pull out the board from here. Now you can repair or modify your controller.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades