If you've ever wondered how to safely disassemble your Microsoft XBox 360 gaming console for modification, Johnny McKinney of Console Discussions will walk you through the basics. All you need to get started are a T10 Torx screwdriver, a small flathead screwdriver, and an XBox 360 console. Johnny gives you a step-by-step tutorial of which screws to remove, and the order to remove them in. The first step is to remove the sides of the case, as well as the venting grills. After all of the side pieces are removed, you may then begin opening the console from the front by using your small headed screwdriver to snap open its latches. Before you continue, however, it should be noted that beyond this point you will be voiding your warranty! Finally, after the case is unlatched, you can cut the warranty sticker and open the case, revealing the internal hardware. Your XBox 360 is now capable of being modified.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades