Today is Friday, and I cannot wait to sit back and crack open a nice cool Smirnoff Ice when I get home. If you lost respect for me after that statement, you have only gained mine.
But seriously, cracking open a nice beer of your choice is the signal of happy times to come, and in BioShock: Infinite, the sentiment is no different. Only in the game you get rewarded for your drunk escapades.
This achievement is called "Lost Weekend" and requires you to slam back a couple drinks and slay your enemies drunk. Sounds like a pretty average weekend to me.
If you've ever played GTA, you know what to expect (blurry screen, slower movement, etc.), so this should be super easy. Plus, you only have to kill five enemies.
How easy is that?!?
Click here for more achievements/trophies for BioShock: Infinite.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades