In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to remove an X-Box 360 faceplate. Users will need a screwdriver for this process. Begin by laying the system down to ensure that the console will be balanced, and not fall when removing the faceplate. Then loosen the bottom of the plate with the screwdriver. Once the plate is loosened, grab the edges of the plate and pull it off. Now carefully align the replacement faceplate to the console, and press it on until you here a snap. This video will benefit those viewers who have an X-Box 360 console, and would like to learn how to replace the faceplate because it is damaged or they want to change the appearance.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades