GamerGuy51 teaches viewers how to fix a stuck Drive on your XBox 360. First, you will want to take the disk drive of the XBox 360 apart. The problem is the central small disc of the XBox's drive. What you will need to do is replace the drive belt. All you have to do is take a rubber-band and wrap it around the silver disk! Put your Xbox Drive back together and this should have the drive working! You should also clean the drive belt if you do not want to replace it. You can clean the drive belt with alcohol! Now you can fix your XBox 360's stuck drive!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades