In this video, we learn how to take apart an Xbox 360 for modification. First, take off the hard drive from the console. After this, get the grids off of the console by prying with your fingers. Then, you need to get the tabs off of the cooling cover to the console. Once you have all the sides off, you will be able to push in the rest of the tabs and remove the top and bottom to the console and enter the inside. You will see the motherboard, power supply, and all the other parts inside. Make sure you don't damage anything while you are making your modifications. When you replace everything, make sure to put it back where you found it so it works right when you put it together.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades