Microsoft has behaved pretty douchily as far as managing the hard disc drive (HDD) sizes it made available for the XBox 360. The 20GB drive included in most models of the system is woefully inadequate, and many have been convinced to give Microsoft even more money to get a larger one. That's not necessary. This video will teach you how to upgrade the XBox 360's hard drive yourself, putting in any large-capacity SATA drive you wish and massively increasing the storage capacity of your XBox 360. Now get to modding!
From the creator:
Things you will need:
T6 (Screw)Driver or Bit
T10 (Screw)Driver or Bit
a PC with SATA Port, Serial Power (or Molex to Serial Power Adaptor) and Xplorer360: http://rapidshare.com/files/125549334/Xplorer360.rar.html
(only use Xplorer360Bevs for WD BEVS Drives)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades