In this Video Games video tutorial you are going to learn how to flash the Benq VAD6038 Xbox 360 DVD drive. This video will show how to do this with the connectivity kit and the jungle flasher. You will need a compatible card for this. VIA 6421a SATA PCI card is probably the best card. Install the VIA card and make the connections as shown in the video. Before you power on the connectivity kit, install the port IO 32 drivers and also the USB drivers for the connectivity kit if you are using USB. Then go to 'device manager', find the 'VIA RAID controller' and disable it. Then go in to windows system 32 drivers and rename viamraid.sys file to something else. Then go back to the device manager and 'enable' the card. Now open jungle flasher > MTK flash 32 > benq unlock > read. Then click 'save', then 'yes' and then 'no'. hit 'open target firmware' > benq ixtreme > open > spoof source to target >save to file > save > yes. Watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades